An unidentified purple octopus…
Scientists have discovered a new abso-freaking-lutely adorable purple octopus off the Atlantic coast of Canada.
I mean is that not the cutest darn little octopus you have ever seen? How could we have missed this little guy up until now?
[Photograph courtesy Bedford Institute of Oceanography story here.]
July 31, 2010 / Alice Wessendorf / 1
- Black, gay, pink Mohawk, named RAVEN-SYMONE but thinks it’s OK to discriminate based on having an unusual name?? twitter.com/GAFollowers/st… 38 mins ago
- Inside cat says, “Holy ShI*t is THIS the OUTSIDE they always speak of?!? ow.ly/TegjP 51 mins ago
- PeeWee footballers Mighty Mites simply can’t stop themselves from whipping & nae-naeing. I mean come on, priorities! ow.ly/TdCvs 1 hour ago
- Forgotten & fascinating recent history: Early 1980s CEDs – The Doomed Effort to Make Videos Go Vinyl ow.ly/Tdjq3 2 hours ago
- Body-Positive ad for Lush reported as “Porn” cause (horrors!) children should NOT know women have butts! Scandalous! ow.ly/Tdibw 3 hours ago